News and Press Releases
One-of-a-Kind Bearing Manual Interchange Cyclopedia Now on DVD! - 04/14/08
The most complete source for interchange information on bearings and other related products is now available in a user-friendly, DVD format. For over 60 years, the Bearing Manual has been the “go to” guide in the bearing and power transmission industry. Now, with the searchable, interactive version, cross-referencing parts and manufacturers just got easier.
Enjoy all the benefits of this comprehensive bearing “encyclopedia” DVD:
- Instantly match parts from the world’s leading manufacturers of ball and roller bearings, seals, bronze bearings, O rings and retaining rings
- Look up unique bearing numbers, specifications and engineering information for all major manufacturers in the "Special Bearings" listings
- Find material substitution suggestions, recommended operating conditions, compound compatibility charts and product installation instructions
- Decode unfamiliar symbols, prefixes and suffixes
- Get valuable tips on bearing technology, usage, maintenance and damage prevention
Save countless hours of time and frustration. Make your search for the exact part absolutely effortless! With the Bearing Manual DVD, you are just one click away from finding the precise interchange information you need. If you work with bearings or power transmissions, you can’t afford not to own this exclusive DVD guide.
Call (800)311-1941 to order yours today!