Careers at Bearing Headquarters
Exciting things are happening here at Bearing Headquarters, and you can be part of the action! Check out our career opportunities below and consider joining our team.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Kansas City, KS
Bearing Headquarters is currently interviewing to fill the role of Customer Service Representative at our Kansas City, KS location. The Customer Service Representative is the voice and face of our company, handling all customer and vendor correspondence, including processing orders and returns. We pride ourselves on being The Service First Company, so this is a vital position at the branch.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following.
- Handling all incoming calls and requests from customers and vendors
- Processing all customer quotes and orders, and vendor purchase orders and receipt in the ERP systems
- Answering phones and helping customers at the sales counter
- Communicating with customers and vendors with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Completing training programs in the required time frame with good retention
- Light office and warehouse duties, possibly some light delivery
Equipment and Tools Used: PC, Printers, Scanners, Multi-Function Printers, Forklift, Micrometer, Tape Measure
Work Environment and Physical Job Demands: The position is located in an office that is attached to our warehouse. Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, as well as light office and warehouse duties. Dress code is business casual.
Education, Training, and Skills Requirements:
- Technical training or higher education preferred
- UID certificate a plus
- Knowledge of Bearing and PT
- Forklift Operation
- Haz Mat (provided as needed)
- Current Driver’s License
- Adept in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
Experience Requirements: Prior sales, office or warehouse experience in Bearing and PT or associated industrial distribution experience.
Excellent compensation package, benefit package, and 401(k) available.
This job description includes any other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of this position.
Are You Our Next Sales or Customer Service VIP?
We are always on the lookout for great sales and customer service talent!
Bearing Headquarters is THE “SERVICE FIRST” COMPANY because we have the best people making our customers their top priority.
If you have the knowledge, the drive, and the skills we need, send us your resume now!