Careers at Bearing Headquarters
Exciting things are happening here at Bearing Headquarters, and you can be part of the action! Check out our career opportunities below and consider joining our team.
Territory Sales Manager
Location: Kansas City, KS
Bearing Headquarters is currently interviewing to fill the role of Territory Sales Manager at our Kansas City, KS location. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for a designated sales territory, including the maintenance of current customer business and the growth of new business by seeking out and developing new accounts and expansion of current customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the following.
- Develop multiple customer relationships with customer buying areas (Purchasing, Engineering, Maintenance, etc.)
- Perform sales prospecting
- Achieve sales objectives
- Assist customers with technical requirements
- Enhance vendor relationships
- Create and present sales presentations
- Customer service assurance
- After hours services
- Quote and order entry for customers
- Assist inside staff as needed with quotes and vendor purchase orders
- Opportunity entry and tracking in Sales force
Equipment and Tools Used: PC, printers, scanners, multi-function printers, calipers, tape measure, cell phone, sales vehicle.
Work Environment and Physical Job Demands: Office and warehouse, customer locations in purchasing and maintenance. Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, walk large industrial complexes, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Education, Training, and Skills Requirements:
- Technical training or higher education preferred
- Prior experience in Bearing and PT or associated Industrial Distribution industry a plus.
- Selling Skills
- Bearing and PT courses or industry knowledge
- UID certification
- Microsoft Office
- Sales training
- Phone power or marketing training
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing and energetic
Experience Requirements: Prior sales or office experience in Bearing and PT or associated industrial distribution. (2-5 years)
Excellent compensation package, benefit package, and 401(k) available.
This job description includes any other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of this position.
Are You Our Next Sales or Customer Service VIP?
We are always on the lookout for great sales and customer service talent!
Bearing Headquarters is THE “SERVICE FIRST” COMPANY because we have the best people making our customers their top priority.
If you have the knowledge, the drive, and the skills we need, send us your resume now!